How to Program your One For All® remote
After getting the proper codes from your manual or Customer Service, Look on the back of the remote for the instructions for your remote.
Your remote will use one of the following setups
Setup # 1
If this is your set up method, click here for more information.
- Press the device you want to program, then release.
- Press and hold the Magic button until the red LED flashes twice, then release.
- Enter your 3 digit code.
- You should receive 2 quick flashes after entering your code.
Setup # 2
If this is your setup method, click here
for more informaton.
- Find the manufacturer's code.
- Press the DEVICE (i.e. TV,VCR,CABLE,etc) button
- Hold down "MAGIC" until you see the light blink twice
- Enter the 4 digit Brand ID code using 0 through 9 buttons
- Press POWER button to see if your device turns off
- If your device turns OFF, then press the "Magic" button and wait for for
two blinks. This locks in your code.
- If your device DOES NOT turn off, press the 1 through 9 & 0 buttons and check
after each one with the power button to see if it turns off.
- If it turns off, lock it in by pressing "Magic" and waiting for two blinks.
- if it still does NOT turn off, press the ch+ button and it will make more codes available.
repeat steps 7 and 8.